The Terms described in this document apply to any person accessing the website. By using this website, users agree to be bound by these Terms, and if they don’t want to follow the Terms, they should not access this website.
By using the website, users agree that they have read and understood these Terms.
We do not have the ability to verify the legality of the Service in every jurisdiction, therefore it is entirely up to the User to determine whether or not their use of the Service is lawful.
We do not and can not guarantee that this website will be secure or free from bugs, viruses, or attacks from malicious third parties.
Users are responsible for configuring their devices, software, and platforms to access the website. We can’t promise that the website's use, or use of any content taken from it will not infringe the rights of any third party.
The content and materials available on the website are for informational purposes only and are not intended to address any particular requirements. The content and materials available on the website do not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. It should never be regarded as an offer, invitation, or recommendation to buy or sell investments or securities and it should never be used to make any specific investment or financial decisions.
Users should seek expert-level and independent advice from financial advisory before making any financial decisions. We do not provide investment or financial advice.
We are the sole owners of all intellectual property rights on this website and all the material published here. Copyright laws protect all materials and possible blog posts, and all such rights are reserved.
is the uniform resource locator (‘URL’) of YZ. Users are not allowed to make use of this URL on another website or digital platform without our prior written consent. Users agree not to use, copy, or otherwise exploit our web pages without our prior consent and approval. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, and violation of intellectual rights will be prosecuted.
Users will retain ownership of all copyright in data they upload or submit to this website.
If a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision hereof or the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision hereof.
As part of the website, YZ provides direct access to a decentralized finance application based on Blockchain, which allows users to perform transactions on digital assets using smart contracts.
Using the website may require users to pay a fee to cover the costs of Blockchain transactions. Users acknowledge and agree that YZ has no control over any such transactions.
Access to the website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis only. We do not and can not guarantee that this website or any of its content will always be available. Depending on circumstances, the access can be interrupted, suspended, or restricted. This includes any possible faults, errors, or because we are carrying out scheduled website maintenance.
We are not obligated to update it. We do not and can not guarantee that the website, or any part of it, will be free from errors, bugs, or omissions. We will not be liable for any possible loss users may suffer due to the use of our website or it being unavailable at any given time, for any possible reason.
Users agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws applicable to the use of this website.
Conditions of Using YZ
As a condition to use and access the YZ website, users agree to:
1) Only use the Services and the website for lawful purposes under these Terms;
2) Make sure that all provided information is current, complete, and accurate;
3) Maintain security and confidentiality of access to cryptocurrency wallets;
As a condition to use and access the YZ website and its Services, users agree not to:
1) Violate any applicable laws, including anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing laws, or any relevant privacy and data collection laws;
2) Export, or transfer, directly or indirectly, any YZ technology or Service feature;
3) Misappropriate or exploit any smart contract, intellectual property, or other third-party rights while using the website;
4) Use YZ website in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the website or the YZ Protocol, or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the website;
5) Attempt to bypass any content filtering techniques or security measures put in place by YZ on the website, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website;
6) Employ any robot, crawler, scraper, or other automated means or interface not provided by us, to access the website to exfiltrate any data;
7) Use any malware, virus, worm, backdoor, shutdown mechanism, or other harmful material into the website.
Risks When Using Our Website
Users acknowledge that their use of the website may contain the following risks:
1) Any smart contracts users interact with are entirely their responsibility and liability;
2) There may be a delay in user access to cryptocurrency assets, which may result in assets diminishing in their value, or users being unable to execute smart contracts.
3) YZ may be suspended or terminated for any or no reason, which may limit users' ability to manage their cryptocurrency assets.
4) Users agree to waive and release YZ from any liability, claims, causes of legal action, or any damages arising from their use of the website, the Service, or the Smart Contracts.
5) Users understand and agree that the website may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites. We have no control over any third-party websites, and we accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information in them. Use of other websites may only be governed by the terms and conditions of the corresponding third-party site.
Users are advised to check this document from time to time to familiarize themselves with any Terms changes.